Terms Of Service
Terms of Service
1. All deliveries must be to a Canadian address
2. To buy marijuana products from collingwoodcannabis.co you must be at least 19 years old
3. CollingwoodCannabis.co assumes no responsibility for lost orders due to:
– mistakes made by the postal offices
– wrong address given by the customer
– damage to order by postal service
– expired PO BOX numbers
– stolen packages/contents during transit or after delivery (we also do not replace packages marked as delivered or when no signature is requested)
4. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice
5. You are not a citizen or resident of the United States of America
6. You are not affiliated in any way with any law enforcement
7. Orders are guaranteed by Canada Post to arrive on time, with the exception of Newfoundland, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories. (For more details: XpressPost FAQs)
Replacement Package Policy
If your package is lost in transit or confiscated by authorities, we will send you a FREE ONE TIME REPLACEMENT PACKAGE PER ORDER for the full value. The replacement package is in the form of product or store credit. No refunds. If you are in a non-guaranteed area – Nunavut, Northern Quebec, Northern Ontario, Northwest Territories or Northern Manitoba – you will be ordering at your own risk and will not be receiving a replacement package due to the higher % of postal theft and confiscated packages in these areas. We do not offer replacement packages for orders that requested no signature when the tracking number states delivered.
Your order is packaged professionally, involving among other things, vacuum sealing, unmarked boxes & packaging. No one will ever know what’s in the package, absolutely no odor. Discretion is priority one, solid count, trackable shipment (know the delivery date) by Canada Post courier that requires a signature, shipped and packaged the same way as medical marijuana. Although recreational marijuana possession/usage is now legal, we are still not operating under the federally approved marijuana system, but be content in the fact that we and our competitors have been operating for many years without a single customer suffering a single legal issue.
We operate responsibly, honestly, providing good customer service to make sure all our customers receive top quality product that is potent, authentic, clean, free of any type of foreign tainting such as mold, fungus, mildew, lacings of nutrients and fertilizers.
Be aware that here in Ontario, cannabis products for recreational use is freely accepted and tolerated by the majority of citizens here and we operate a responsible, discreet and necessary service, partnered with the best growers in the industry in an honest professional manner. Authorities here have had higher priorities than going after us. We only require that you are 19 years of age or older, a mature Canadian citizen living in Canada with Canadian online banking to perform Interact E-Transfers as this is the only payment option. No cash, within Canada only, no pickups.”
***IMPORTANT*** ALTHOUGH RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA USE HAS BECOME LEGAL, PURCHASING FROM A NON-GOVERNMENT ONLINE DISPENSARY IS CONSIDERED ILLEGAL IN CANADA. ALSO, SMOKING MARIJUANA CAN CAUSE SHORT-TERM MEMORY LOSS, DROWSINESS, AND INCREASE ASTHMA SYMPTOMS. CONSUME RESPONSIBLY AND KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.